Thursday, September 9, 2010

ups and downs

All relationships have ups and downs. Heck, everything I guess have its ups and downs. Being with H2B since 2nd year HS made me accept the fact that we will have our bad days. Yesterday was a pretty bad one but it doesn't mean that today can't be any different.

After blabbing endlessly to H2B about our big day, I realized that yeah, he might be serious about this. So, yeah, I'm happy and we're ok now. Haha! I'm so excited that H2B will also make some DIYs for the big day. He agreed to take care of the song selection and AVP. H2B also agreed to chronicle what he's doing for the big day so you can expect posts from him too. YAY!!! I consider this a biggie 'cause H2B is such a hippie, he couldn't care less.  I think, because he wants to avoid fighting, he agreed to do these things. Props goes to moi for being a chatterbox. :)

So yeah, we're back to planning for the wedding. It's fun! It's exciting! It gives such a different high and H2B couldn't agree more. We're still at square one but stay tuned on how we will come through this... No budget yet, no church yet, no reception, no nothing. But in two years, we swear, this will be something. YAY!!! :)

love lots,
W2B

No comments:

Post a Comment