Friday, September 17, 2010

church

So now that the date have been finalized, we are now looking for church options. We want to have a private and solemn wedding so we are looking for churches that are not crowded or not easily accessible for people, and is very quite.

Even before, I was sold on Paco Park Church. Even before Jay Contreras of Kamikazee got married there, I wanted to have my wedding in that place. I even dragged H2B inside the park and chapel (it was not yet dubbed as a church during the time) before he went overseas. The place has such unique history which suits our fancy for travelling. It was a former cemetery for aristocrats during the Spanish era which adds that morbid, rock and roll feel and hey, me and H2B are frustrated rockstars. We thought that not a lot of couple would not want to marry there because it's an old cemetery and that's also a selling point for me. I want to get married in a place where only a few couple got married. But as I go along my research and read forums and stuff, I realized, Paco Park Church is actually one of the famous churches where a lot of couples got married.

So now, I'm looking for other options. My sisters at w@w gave me a list of all church in the Metro so I'm not so worried. I still have a lot of time too. :) Right now, I'm interested in that chapel along Shaw Boulevard. I reside in Mandaluyong and pass by that chapel everyday when I go to work. Me and H2B also attended the dawn masses in that chapel before. I went their earlier. I went twice but it was close. Maybe next week, on a Sunday, they are open. Anyhow, at least I now know the name of that chapel. It's Archbishop's Palace at Villa de San Miguel. It might be our church! Yay! :)

love, love, love
W2B

No comments:

Post a Comment