Tuesday, September 14, 2010

frantic

I know that wedding preps should be at a stand-still until October, when we scheduled to finalize things but I'm obssessed about wedding planning since H2B got me started on it. I was actually devastated the other day when we decided to rest the wedding talks for now so I was looking for ways to still make the wedding happen.

We were keeping the wedding thingy to us both because we are still unsure. We also don't want the pressure coming from both our families and more importantly, we want the decisions to come from us both and not influenced by anyone. But while I try to find ways and means to make the wedding happen, I had to 'fess up to my newly wedded friend and ask how much did they spent on their beautiful wedding. After having a happy chat with her, I realized that the quoatations I gave to H2B was off the roofs! So I had to recompute and right now, I'm still not reaching the P400,000.00 mark. It's a far cry from my initial quote of P600,000.00. I was so very excited! There might be hope for us! So later, I'm going to have yet another money talk with H2B. Hopefully, I wasn't just hallucinating when I came up with the "new" budget. Hopefully, H2B approves. Hopefully, 2012 wedding will still push through. YAY!!! :D

love lots,
W2B

No comments:

Post a Comment