Thursday, September 16, 2010

excited much

I am probably the most excited bride to be on the face of the Earth, H2B pointed out. I couldn't agree more. Just days after the proposal, and it's like I have everything about the wedding ironed out. I just need a go from H2B and contracts will be signed pronto! Haha! Yes, I am overly excited. It's not healthy. It's adding pressure to H2B and I'm getting close to becoming a bridezilla!

So, even if I lowered down my wedding costs quotations, I decided to slow down my wedding preps and research. To chill out a bit because my Obsessive-Cumpulsive side is taking over me and it's not a pretty site to see. Haha! So there, the date is fixed - June 1, 2012 but I have to restrain myself from obsessing about it. H2B also requested me to not to book anything yet. Just let it rest until the year ends because he is also expecting "something" he might not be able to give his full attention to the things I consulth with him. I thought I couldn't do it but it's been two days and thankfully, Farmville is doing what I expect it to do, to veer away my attention from wedding stuff. Haha!

Anyway, this wedding thingy has been teaching me things. First, I learned how to be secretive. And now, I learn how to control my OC side. It's also making me learn how to appreciate money and how to budget and follow the budget religiously. Ok, the last one needs to be proven as the preps go along but I'm positive about this. At first, I couldn't understand when fellow W@Wies would advise me to "decide on your budget first". Am I not supposed to do the research first then come up with a quotation and provide the money for it? But as I go along this process, I realize that money is tight. That we can still have a nice, simple yet memorable and one of a kind wedding without going over our tabs. That, what's important, more than anything else is that I get to marry the love of my life. I was telling this to H2B a while ago and I couldn't help but well up. I even reached the point where I told him that I'll just wear a rented gown from a gnarly botique from our province and it really cracked him up. Haha! But you know, I would agree to whatever wedding our budget can afford as long as I get to marry him. It's been 9 years already. I just want to be with him. -emo much! haha!

love love love,
W2B

No comments:

Post a Comment