Wednesday, April 13, 2011

lame post

This is actually a lame topic but, what the heck.

So I took some time off from work today to do a wedding-related errand. I went and see the live performance of Silver Blue Band. I came to the venue around 8PM and stayed for a little less than an hour. Went straight home afterwards because someone from work has been calling me. I texted that someone but she didn't reply and I decided not to open my office email so, I had time.

While I was deciding on whether to push through with booking the band or not, I kind of went through all my wedding-related stuff... my little red notebook, wedding magazines and piles of flyers from bridal fairs. Yes, I have been to several bridal fairs already but I have not booked any supplier from these fairs (except for that failed booking) But I have met some of my suppliers from bridal fairs so I continue to go to bridal fairs. I was told not to go to bridal fairs too often because I might have a change of heart with regards to my booked suppliers but I don't listen. For me, I'll go to as many bridal fairs as I want because I can handle it and I want to get inspirations. So brides to be, don't listen to what everyone is saying... you can be different. 

Anyhow, I realized I no longer need those flyers so I filtered those from vendors that I still need like mobile bar, OTD coordination, etc. Browsing through them, I realized I could have booked some of the high end suppliers given our budget. I should have not filtered them out during the selection process just because I thought they were pricey. But that's fine... I'm super happy with our booked suppliers. I know our wedding will be just fine because we choose them. So now, I'm done browsing and I decided to trash those that I no longer need. Now, I have more room for flyers on the bridal fair this weekend. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment