Monday, April 18, 2011

DIY: invite prototypes

I'm so tired from work but wedding preps is giving me a natural and unusual high so, I was able to make two prototypes for our DIY invites after work. My fiance sent me the layout for the main invite that we did so it's just a matter of me printing and assembling it into a nice pocket-fold invitation. 
materials from Binondo
I've read from w@w about this certain store that sells cheap paper products for invites and other wedding stationaries so I went last weekend. The store is called Techbros and it's located at #483 Yuchengco Street, Binondo. I bought a lot of stuff which cost me around a thousand bucks. Thanks to that metallic black paper that costs P91 a piece but aside from that, everything else was super affordable. Actually, even the metallic paper board is still very cheap as compared to the stationaries you find in the mall so overall, I really got the bang for my buck!

board papers for border and envelopes.
We still don't really know the specifics that we want for the invite. The size, border, envelope and how to actually execute it so I tried to print a sample and played with the two possible border/envelope that I've purchased in Binondo.

prototypes. i think i know which one will prevail
After half an hour or so, I was able to come up with two prototypes. I know for sure that we might still rework some of the details but these are ready for presentation with H2B later when I wake up. I have a feeling which one will he choose and I actually like that one too!!!

1 comment:

  1. wowowow! tih, i had to open one picture on a new tab for me to do an image zoom. eeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

    excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete