Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hair and Make-up by Realm HMU

So I've previously booked Realm HMU at a bridal fair in SMX Convention Center. Even before that though, I've been communicating with them because they're the most affordable HMU supplier I've come across in the many research and bridal fairs I've attended. I was just waiting for them to join another bridal fair so I can avail of their discounts.

About a month or so before I booked them, I've been telling H2B that I wanna book them already because they are the most affordable and I really don't need a fancy make-up. (Later I'll tell you about my not fancy wedding gown too) But he keeps on telling me that it's too early to book HMU yet. When I saw them again in the SMX bridal fair, I really had to push him to say "yes". Well, it's my money anyway but we have to be at the same page of course. So finally, he said yes maybe because our date, church and reception have been finalized during the time. I had my trial make up during the bridal fair but I know that whatever the outcome is, I'm still gonna book them anyway. Budget I think is my main driver... so different from H2B because his priority is the quality of the output.

before the magic happened
I was observing the people in the booth. I want a team that have a good heart because this will make the wedding day much easier when the time comes. I didn't notice anyone having an attitude even with this particular bride-to-be who is playing difficult (who in the end, didn't book them anyway. haha!)

When it's my turn to seat on the magic chair, I was excited. They took my before shoot (above. eeeewww!) Then the magic started to happen. I was made up by Ludy Fernandez. I like how gentle her hands are. Usually, when someone curls my lashes, I feel a bit uncomfortable but with her, I don't feel any bit of that discomfort. She wasn't afraid of using colors and was actually happy when I said that we will be having a rock-inspired reception - gives her permission to use colors other than brown and bronze for the au naturel usual look of brides.

can't find my dark circles anymore :)
Ludy advised that I research on a particular look that I want and she'll gladly do it. During the time, I don't have anything on my mind but a few weeks after our trial make up, I now know what my two looks would be. I'm so excited already! :)

with Ludy - my fairy godmother

2 comments:

  1. kulit ng comments about yourself ha. LOL.
    nice umaliwalas face mo. sana everyday ganyan!
    just added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Marie! kadiri naman talaga kase may usual super haggard face. most especially if you compare sa made-up face ko. Ludy did a great job. That was traditional make-up pala. Can't wait to have my face airbrushed. For sure, mas pasabog yun. :D

    add din kita sa blogroll ko! :D

    ReplyDelete