Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Wedding Invite

Here's the sneak peak to our wedding invite. H2B has finally finished the lay-out & design. I'm currently printing them and will have to put them in a border paper and then cut another paper into an envelope shape then make an envelope out of it and stick the main invite with border in the envelope to make this invite. Whew! I know it's going to take too much effort and energy but wedding preps is actually giving a different high so I know that I can finish our DIY invites! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Great to know you are blogging again. Can't wait to get my invite. text you tom ah, I have to run some errands within the day and I'm not sure when I will finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finally someone writes about mountain coffee.

    my homepage :: coffee makers reviews

    ReplyDelete