Wednesday, February 1, 2012

She+Him free-nup winners! :)

Wedding planning is more exciting because of the kind-hearted and generous wedding suppliers like She+Him Photography! They are celebrating their first anniversary  as a couple so they are giving back to the bride-to-be's and groom-to-be's by giving FREE Pre-nup sesh to 10 couples! Guess what, we won!!!

It's the first time we won anything in the history of raffles and I think the universe felt our desperation so we beat the buzz and won the last slot! Thanks, universe! Thank you, God! Thanks to She+Him for this contest! :)

Next on the agenda, the theme. Since we're having a rock n roll theme in our wedding, we thought, we'll be rockstars in the free-nup sesh. Kinda like below:
Anywhere you know that have pavements like these?
This is perfect but I'll wear a tank top and not show too much skin.
Intimate but rock n roll

Ren and I dreams of becoming rockstars. The laid-back yet effortlessly cool, bordering or sometimes downright breaking rules kind of lifestyle but they get away with it. It's a fascination we both have that not all our friends understand. That's why, when we go to rock concerts/events, it's always just the two of us.

I think it's going to be a 4-hour session and if we still have time, I'd convince Ren that we do a vintage indie theme. I'm an Audrey Hepburn fan and would love to dress up like her at least once in my life. What better opportunity to do that than our pre-nup sesh, right? Any of the below pegs will be a dream and I wouldn't complain to that.




I'm just so excited on what the outcome will be like! My friend Sab and my fashion designer friend, Rei agreed to style us for the shoot for FREE. I just can't wait!!!

1 comment: