Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1st booking: FAIL!

I was at the Weddings and Debuts 2011 Bridal Fair in Megamall during the weekend and I booked a photo/video supplier. I think I got excited with the amount of discount that I got from this specific vendor so I called up H2B and asked for his sign off. Unfortunately, he was at the middle of his deep slumber so his decision to give the supplier a go was not at all rationale. I on the other hand, was not thinking too because I was charmed by the discount. I was also very eager to have my 1st booking and to finally convince myself that yes, I am getting married. All these factors helped in how my 1st wedding vendor booking failed.

Reality is, when you are in these discount fairs, you are easily swayed to sign a contract and give your downpayment. Why wouldn't you? Any savings that you could get is very important, most especially when you are spending big bucks for your wedding. On the bright side though, at least I learned my lesson on the early stage of my wedding planning. And that I wouldn't suck it up with the supplier just because its cheap.

Wish me luck in looking for that perfect balance between quality work and affordable rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment